On this World Refugee Day, together we are stronger
Wanga and some refugees attending the World Refugee Day ceremony on June 20 in Dowa, Republic of Malawi
YOCODESOP(Youth Congress for Development and Social-Progress ) is a non-profit association law of solidarity. Declared on 25/02/2017 at the District Dowa and published in the official journal on 10/03/2017
The goal of the YOCODESOP, promote actions particularly in the Dzaleka Camp and its surroundings and in Malawi in general such as local and sustainable development, education, social and professional integration of disadvantaged young people based on culture, sport, agriculture, access to drinking water, and health!
Human right and public health;
Education and vocational training;
Art & Diversity Culture;
Gender, HIV/AIDS and Social Integration.
To achieve our goal, YOCODESOP uses several means. Training and supervision is its strength. Conferences and seminars as well as solidarity evenings allow us to make ourselves known. Parties, meals, and projects with young people allow us to help those who need support.
- Sanitation and Access to drinking water!
- Dancing, Drawing, Painting and Singing for children;
- Training computer basics/ English/French;
- Fight poverty and hunger;
- Supporting youth talents;
- Fight against HIV and AIDS;
- Child protection and orphans;
- Fight against forced and early marriages;
- Training on gender related issues;
- Tailoring Training.
- Women and Girls empowerment.