YOCODESOP-Youth Congress for Development and Social-Progress
Yocodesop - Youth Congress for Development and Social Progress- is a popular education association active in Dowa District, Dzaleka Refugee Camp in Malawi. The objective is to promote actions particularly in the Dzaleka Camp and its surroundings and in Malawi in general such as local and sustainable development, education, social and professional integration of disadvantaged young people based on culture, sport, agriculture, access to drinking water, and health. For 4 years we have been working to offer young people in Dzaleka and its surroundings a better future. We defend the values of education alongside our partners. Together, let's give these young people a future so that they can in turn build the world of tomorrow.
YOUTH CONGRESS FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SOCIAL-PROGRESS IS HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO ITS SITE!
Who we are ?
YOCODESOP(Youth Congress for Development and Social-Progress ) is a non-profit association law of solidarity. Declared on 25/02/2017 at the District Dowa and published in the official journal on 10/03/2017
The goal of the YOCODESOP is local, sustainable development, the integration of young people, popular education through culture, sport, agriculture, animal, health, sanitation and access to drinking water!
Areas of Interests
- Human Right and Public Health;
- HIV and AIDS;
- Child Protection and Orphans care;
- Education and Vocational Training;
- Gender/Social Integration.
What we do ?
To achieve our goal, YOCODESOP uses several means. Training and supervision is its strength. Conferences and seminars as well as solidarity evenings allow us to make ourselves known. Parties, meals, and projects with young people allow us to help those who need support.
- Training computer basics;
- English/French Training;
- Fight poverty and hunger;
- Offering micro-credit;
- Supporting youth talents;
- Fight against HIV and AIDS;
- Child protection and orphans;
- Fight against forced and early marriages;
- Supporting women decision making;
- Training on gender related issues;
- Tailoring Training.
- Women and Girls empowerment;
- Yoga and Fitness;
- Solar Powering;
- Protect Disabilities;
- Sanitation and Access to drinking water!